As organisational supporters of the Institute for Youth Work you are supporting the work of youth workers across the whole of England.
Your support for the IYW, as a membership organisation, joins your workforce’s voices to hundreds of others, creating greater representation for youth workers across the country. The IYW is committed to channelling these voices into the boards and meetings where we can influence decisions and policy change on your behalf.
For Youth Work organisations, Universities, and training institutions
- FREE individual membership for ALL staff, volunteers and students with a dedicated discount code, giving access to all the benefits of individual membership
- Welcome letter, FREE IYW pin badge, pen and A3 IYW Code of Ethics poster, IYW Member E-signature and virtual background for online meetings
- Your organisation’s logo the IYW website with links back to your website
- Quarterly newsletters containing IYW updates, sector news, exclusive blogs by sector leaders, funding opportunities and more
- FREE Job adverts, posted on IYW social media and newsletter
- Promote your organisations activities, news and opportunities through the IYW newsletter and website
- Free 1hr IYW workshop at your event or training session (About the IYW; The Power of Professional Association; Our Community of Practice)
- Discounted Conference Sponsorship deals
* For Charities and CICs with under £100k turnover, please get in touch with IYW for a negotiated membership fee by emailing email@example.com